quick easy question

TypeSK

on DVDs, whats the difference between fullscreen editions, and widescreen editions?

thanks!

widescreen have the black bar at the top and bottom because the left and right sides of the film aren't cut off to make it fit your TV screen

Personally I prefer widescreen because the camera isn't panning around as much, and I get to see the entire film.

Others don't like the black bar on the top and the bottom, but to each his own.

deh

Although in theory since the screen isn't cut personally I am old school and the black edging annoys me. :) In all fairness I guess you do stop noticing it after awhile.

Need to get the "had been modified to fit your screen" movies. ;)

deh, just do like me and get a bigger TV, then you don't even notice the black bars

mmm...52" of video goodness *drool*

deh

Originally posted by Gibble:
deh, just do like me and get a bigger TV, then you don't even notice the black bars

mmm...52" of video goodness *drool*

Oh how i wish. :)

Originally posted by Gibble:
Oh that's right, you have to get your requisition orders approved now ;)
Gibbs...........You are "on" today........my god........youve been making me laugh with your one liners all day.....! :D :D

LANMaster

Banned
Originally posted by TypeSK:
on DVDs, whats the difference between fullscreen editions, and widescreen editions?

thanks!
Quick easy answer;

One is full and one is wide. :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts