Quick Launch icons go away

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

janlafata

Every now and then, for some reason or another, the icons on my XP's quick launch taskbar just go away. I then have to go back into Start Menu and properties and click the box that says "Show Quick Launch". Even then they are all out of order and I have to put then in order again.

changintimes

Banned
i am not an expert, but the first thing that comes to mind is that a virus no your computer may be causing this to happen,

i think you should make a post in the security forum of the tech guy forums, and ask for help there, make sure your pc is as clean as possible of viruses, and start from there with any other issues about your pc,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online