1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quick queston about IE7...

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by lands899, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lands899

lands899 Thread Starter

How do you change the size of the new windows that open in IE7? I know there is an easy way to do it, I have just forgotten how. What I want to do is ensure that when a new window opens up, it is full screen. Thanks...

2. Rache

Rache Banned

Just drag the sides and top/bottom to full screen size, close and it should open to full size thereafter.

3. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

IE has a habit of remembering the last state it was in when it was closed. In other words close it when it is full sized and the next instance opened will open full size ... same holds true if you close it while in a "small" state.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/702882

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice