1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quickbooks Pro 2007 - Accounts Receivables Question

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Concort, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concort

Concort Thread Starter

In Quickbooks 2007 Pro I am in Accounts Receivables. I started off with an ending balance of around 35,000 then decided to clear out some old invoices and just deleted them (from years ago). Then all of a sudden the Ending Balance jumped down to like 18,000 when I only delete several totaling only like 5000. Then before I knew it I am at a -$3500 Ending Balance but I have over 20,000 still in unpaid new invoices sitting there. What gives? Why in the world does the ending balance show a -$3,500?? What the heck happened. I only deleted unpaid invoices that did not have any amounts already applied to them.

Isn't the Ending Balance suppose to show all open unpaid invoices?

Any ideas here.

Greatly appreciate any insight.

Thanks!
    Brian

2. drmacpccom

drmacpccom

You may want to treat a data backup when you make changes. There is a drop down under the file menu to backup your data for your transactions. Being that changes were made, there is no way to track down what changes you made. However, if you did backup your info, the changes you made would be irrelevant and you could just restore your data from the backup.

I hope this helps in the future.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice