1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quickbooks Spel Check and a couple other issues!

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by deportu, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deportu

deportu Thread Starter

Hello everybody, I'm new here and I thought I'd ask a few relevant questions (this is why I ended up here).

1. I have a client who uses Quickbooks Financial Software to create his invoices. We reside in a spanish speaking country, and as such we need a spanish spell checker for the program. The program contains a built-in spell checker but I can't find a way to change it's language to spanish. It doesn't seem to contain that option. Is there a way I could hack the file it includes (it seems to be easily editable, with the english words contained) to have spanish instead of english? Are there any guides for this?

Alternatively I tried to use SpellAnywhere to check the spelling but it doesn't seem to work with Quickbooks. Nor do any of the universal spell checkers I tried. Can anyone help me here? Bonus points if it checks Legal lingo!

2. The same client wants his Quickbooks Customer Manager software to include his To-Do items in the Calendar. The program provides few customization options when it comes to this but before I run to tell him that it's not possible, I'd like to run it through you guys. Can anyone assist me on that?

3. I need a WordPerfect to MSWord converter. I found http://www.processtext.com/abcwordperfect.html
    Is it worth it? Or do you have anything else that is better? Or better yet, free?

Thank you!!

2. deportu

deportu Thread Starter

Anyone?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757203

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice