Quicken Deluxe 2005 - Budget

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmn

I used to have Quicken 2003 and used it to track our household budget and purchases. I upgraded to Quicken Deluxe 2005 and entered our projected budget categories and amounts. Now, I'm trying to enter purchases made and bills I've paid but can't figure out how to do it with this edition. Can you help me with this,please?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome. You reported this thread. I'd say it's clear enough, perhaps no one knows since it's relatively new software? Did you read the user's manual?

dmn

This question is from my wife. She uses the software. I have asked her to check the users guide but she said she could not find the answer. I am sure Deluxe 2005 handles budgets.
Should I repost the question in a few days?

I am also a long time Steeler Fan (y) - grew up south of the Burg watching Franco, Terry B., Sawnnie, Stallworth and the Steel Curtain take 4 Super bowls in 6 yrs.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Just post back to this thread to bump it to the top again.

Yes, Mean Joe Greene too :D :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online