1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quicken for tablet

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by alicez, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. alicez

alicez Thread Starter

I use Quicken on my desktop, but wonder if there is a similar program for a tablet? Something that would allow bank accounts to be input and then inputting payments from the checking accounts for doctor's bills and deposits to the checking accounts for bank interest and then produce reports for each category whenever needed? Especially for year end tax reporting.
    Free, if at all possible???

2. Sponsor

3. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

Does the mobile app do what you require

4. alicez

alicez Thread Starter

Not really, but thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking for something more like a free spreadsheet, where I can list income each month and have a total appear at bottom of column each month. And then a grand total for the 12 months.

5. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator It's My Birthday!

If you just want a spreadsheet then you can do that, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, as well as man other spreadsheet programs are available for free for mobile devices from the respective online app stores. You can also use OneDrive or Google Drive to store the spreadsheet so that it is accessible from any device and usable from a web browser as well.

6. alicez

alicez Thread Starter

7. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator It's My Birthday!

I would hope that the most common spreadsheet program would allow you to use a spreadsheet. So yes to both questions.

8. alicez

alicez Thread Starter

Thanks. I just wonder if it is free or not. I don't see FREE mentioned anywhere on that page.

9. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

It's free. If you pick an app that costs money, you'll be asked to confirm.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1185453