Quicken Online Backup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EBSchrader

I've struggled with this problem twice in the past, and the second time was never resolved. This time I purchased the newest Quicken 2017. Quicken Customer Support helped me to delete my old account info for the Online Backup, which is still wonky. Now I'm trying to set up a new account (have the acct # & password ready to go) but I ran into a problem with setup. It gave me this error:
LA4150: Phrase # 24150 (C:\Program Files\Quicken Online Backup\BuEng.dlx
That's all it said, which isn't very helpful in resolving it. I'm not sure what folder to pick in browsing for a place to store my backups, but this is the one that I found. Any ideas on how to make it work? Or a different folder to try?

This is Ebschrader, but I forgot my password & had to set up another acct. :( I finally got some help from Quicken Tech Support. What we figured out was the Quicken Online Backup was already full from the previous acct, and we couldn't use it again. He had me reinstall the Online Backup program to the desktop, and then make a new folder on the desktop and drag/drop all the QOB files into it. Then we did a backup, and it worked like downtown! I'm a happy camper. :)

Anybody know how I can merge this acct with my Ebschrader acct that I've had since 2001?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online