1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quicken Problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cwilmot, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwilmot

cwilmot Thread Starter

I have 2 account numbers with the same brokerage. One from long ago and one more recent. I used Quicken with the old account. Now when I tried to setup Quicken to access the new account I got the following error message: "Quicken could not process your request because all accounts which use the customer ID at this financial institution have already been activated." I contacted my brokerage and they said that I would have to change the account number within the Quicken setup but they couldn't tell me how to do it.

2. daddyhominum

daddyhominum

Quicken XG 2006(Canada)

Tools>Account List> Highlight account>Manage accounts tab> right click> edit

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538367

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice