1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quicken vs. Quickbooks Pro 2006

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by kjh4eyes, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kjh4eyes

kjh4eyes Thread Starter

I am currently using Quicken 2005 but just changed this weekend to Quickbooks Pro 2006. One of the things that I really liked about the Quicken program was my ability to project expenses based on my bills. I cannot find how to do that with the Quickbooks program. When I go to the "Reminders" page it lists the bills but only in alphabetical order. I want them to show when they are due and provide the graph as it was in Quicken. Can anyone help?

2. OBP

OBP

I don't know either Program, but as you haven't received any responses I might offer some thoughts.
    Does Quick Books open Quicken documents?
    If so does it show the original "Projections" and Graph?
    Is there anything in the Quick Books help on projections or converting from quicken to quick books?
    Is there a Quck Books Forum or FAQ on the Suppliers or Programmers web site?

3. kjh4eyes

kjh4eyes Thread Starter

OBP,
    Thanks for the input. I have looked throughout the program and have not been able to find the projections or a graph. The other data had already been converted from Quicken but the chart did not transfer. Quickbooks help needs help or I need to determine the right question to ask. I was going to look for a Quicken/Quickbooks forum but only after I tried the TSG forum since it has always been helpful in the past. I will give the TSG forum another few hours and then try to find another forum.

4. OBP

OBP

5. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537521

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice