Quicktime/iTunes problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TaraBee

For Christmas I received an iPad. When i plugged it into my laptop it came up that i needed to download the newer iTunes to set up my iPad, so I went to download iTunes 10, but when it was almost done it said that it could not be downloaded whilst i had the newer quicktime. I then tried to remove the quicktime program from my computer but it said it couldn't be removed while a newer quicktime was on my computer, but i wasn't aware that i had any other quicktime than the one that was there. I followed some instructions on a different site that told me to remove itunes and then quicktime, to then try to reinstall both but after uninstalling itunes, it still wouldn't let me remove quicktime. Please help me get rid of this quicktime so i can have the newer itunes and get my iPad working!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online