1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Quicktime/iTunes problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by TaraBee, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaraBee

TaraBee Thread Starter

For Christmas I received an iPad. When i plugged it into my laptop it came up that i needed to download the newer iTunes to set up my iPad, so I went to download iTunes 10, but when it was almost done it said that it could not be downloaded whilst i had the newer quicktime. I then tried to remove the quicktime program from my computer but it said it couldn't be removed while a newer quicktime was on my computer, but i wasn't aware that i had any other quicktime than the one that was there. I followed some instructions on a different site that told me to remove itunes and then quicktime, to then try to reinstall both but after uninstalling itunes, it still wouldn't let me remove quicktime. Please help me get rid of this quicktime so i can have the newer itunes and get my iPad working!!

2. challapradyumna

challapradyumna

have you tried the manual uninstall

3. zbd21

zbd21

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970575

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice