quicktime to word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bikerjer

I d/l quicktime for windows and now all my windows files have the apple logo on them and I can't get windows to open them. How can I change them to open with windows again?

>> I d/l quicktime for windows

How long ago? Possible quickfix might be System Restore

(Start -- Programs -- Accessories -- System Tools).

Rgds,
Andy

bikerjer

Thanks for the response Andy but that website didn't seem to work for me. I tried their remedy but the apple icons are still visible. I have to open photoshop first and then open the program. Is there another thing I could try? I'd like to just double click on the file and have it open under photoshop.
Thx,
Jerry

Anne Troy

Anne
Exactly what file extensions are we talking here? You say "windows"...

Anne Troy

Anne
Shift+right click on any jpg file (not an open one). Hit OPEN WITH, choose PhotoShop (I think that's what you want). Make sure you check the box that says "always use this program..." and then hit OK.

After that, all jpgs should be assigned to PS.

bikerjer

Hi Dreamboat;
Thanks for the info but, I "shift+right clicked a jpg icon and a window opened without "OPEN WITH." Did I mention I am using windows 98? Is there another way?
Jerry

bikerjer

Dreamboat....I got it to work!! (y) :p You have to highlight the icon first and then it comes up.
IT WORKS!!!...IT WORKS!!!!
Thank you so much. You folks are awesome!!
Jerry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online