Quota for folders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mike M

Hi on windows server 2003 is there a way i can turjn a quoto limit per folder instead of per drive?

techkid

David
By the looks of it, no. The only real compromise is to create a separate partition for your users and to set quotas by that.

It isn't actually a bad idea, though, especially for folders like Program Files.

Mike M

there must be some other way because i want to have users on my active directyory to have network profiles but i want to limit the desktop folder quota.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online