Quote Template using MS Access

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Damonc

Damon
Hi,
I've been asked to design a quote template which I'm having some issues with.

I firstly started to design the template in illustrator so I could then just have a PDF form that could be filled out and printed or emailed. I end up hitting a wall with this and couldn't get any further..

After stumbling around a bit I decided to use a form in MS Access (2000) to make up the quote template.
Well my problem is that when I print the form, the images are coming out low quality, and also I can't seem to get it all on the one page.
If need be I can supply the database file, but I've attached a PDF "print" of the quote from access.. Note the images aren't the best of quality, and for some reason the quote is actually fitting all on one page (with 3 blank pages after it) - its just when I send it to the physical printer that it doesn't - even after adjusting margins.

I'm open to any suggestions that will enable me to be able to get the end result.. the only two key factors are that it has to look like the attached PDF, and the general layout.

I need to get this done asap.

Attachments

• 143.7 KB Views: 1,345

OBP

Damon, I recently posted on here an Access database that uses a Word Doc as the Template, this works very well. The key to making it work is to have the Key Fields on the Word Doc Template as "Bookmarks".
Here is the Access Database.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online