QXD file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Salaba

I have a file from my old computer which I formatted with Quark Xpress (QXD file). I now have Windows Vista with Open Office on it. I have copied this file,:confused: tried changing the QXD file to open it in Open office with the Microsoft Word 6.0 (doc.) but no matter what I do I can't open it. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You will need to have Quark Xpress installed on the new machine.
Or go to the old machine and see if you can save it in a different but usable format.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online