1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

r 300 display card

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by harry47, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. harry47

harry47 Thread Starter

running windows vista home premium on my fujitsu siemens ammilo 1718.having problems with the r 300 display driver,everytime i run a video or a you tube the display message display driver stopped working but has successfully recovered,it does this about 4-5 times and then turns the computer off??????????? please can anybody help.:(

2. captainron276

captainron276

First Name:
    Ron
    To help us help you,please use the TSG System Info tool to let Tech's know the specs of your computer: http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe Copy and paste the results here in your thread. You can use the TSG Info to fill in your computer information in your user profile as well.

3. mountinggoats

mountinggoats

Hi

I too have the same problem as with Harry47............... but rather than my computer shutting down all that will happen is my driver will stop and then restart but continuously. It seems to me a common problem of late with the computer system I have that has an ATI radeon xpress 200m series driver as with many others................ would massively appreciate any help possible as I've tried to reinstall the driver, added a new catalyst...........etc etc.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T5300 @ 1.73GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 1917 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M Series, 128 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 66981 MB, Free - 11873 MB; D: Total - 33488 MB, Free - 17910 MB;
    Motherboard: FUJITSU SIEMENS, AMILO Li 1718
    Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

4. captainron276

captainron276

First Name:
    Ron
    mountinggoats,

Please start your own thread as it is next to impossible to address two different users in an on going thread.

5. mountinggoats

mountinggoats

will do captainron276

thank you

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086064

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice