Radeon 9200... ps2???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

4seam

i recentlly got a little bored and noticed that my radeon 9200 has a video jack in (the yellow plug) in it... so i was wondering if anyone would know how... or if its even possible to hook up a ps2 to my computer and play straight through my moniter (syncmaster 750 i think is my monitor type):D

unless you have a ati all in wonder 9200 card no you cant. that yellow rca hook up is very much likely an rca out so you can play your pc on your tv like your playstation.:D

4seam

dammmm, ok wellll looks like im gonna have to work on that...maybe a tv instead of a monitor:rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online