Radeon ati 7000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

froggy12

I have installed a radeon 7000 video card on my hp8562.Well since then.none of my games will play.Seems all the 3-D graphics are not working well.I have a p3 192 meg system.Which is past the requirements.I have all updates drivers and also all updated direct-x 8.1.I have exchanged the card,and still no better.Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me.By the way the gaming problem is screen going probably 70% blank,just a few select objects.

Sounds like a configuration problem. What games are we talking about here and what OS??

froggy12

Well i have tried dirt track racing,ghost recon,need for speed.and many other titles .they all seem to have same problem.I am running win 98 first edition.

Im having gaming issues also. Not as bad as yours but I'm having choppines and when I move windows around I have hanging. I think its just a crappy card I tried using their updated driver but it tell me that it isn't compatible with my hardware?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online