1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Radeon IGP 345M Updates!??!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DorkyPenguin, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DorkyPenguin

DorkyPenguin Thread Starter

Hello!
    Ok, first im not sure where this topic should go, but I just found my Age Of Empires III War Chiefs CD, and when I started it up, it says my Video Driver wouldn't support it and to find updates! I've found out my driver is out of date and there is a further update for it, but everywhere I go, I cannot find my driver! It is a Radeon IGP 345M at it is version 6.14.10.6458 and I know there is a new update, because I've tried downloading it, but I have to join the website and pay $30 to be a member before I can do any downloads. My graphics is supported by ATI and I have Windows XP SP3, Sony Vaio Laptop. If someone could help me out with this problem, it would be a big help! Thanks.
    -Dorky :)

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Reporting a thread for technical assistance in any forum other than Malware Removal is a no no...please don't do that again ;)

The best place to find a driver update would be Sony.

3. DorkyPenguin

DorkyPenguin Thread Starter

Oops. Sorry :p Won't happen again.
    I've actually searched Sony pretty well and cannot find Radeon IGP 345M.
    I'm not sure if they support it anymore...
    -Dorky

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Well, then, my guess is that you aren't going to be able to update it.

Technology flies by all of us :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752785

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice