Radeon IGP 345M Updates!??!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DorkyPenguin

Hello!
Ok, first im not sure where this topic should go, but I just found my Age Of Empires III War Chiefs CD, and when I started it up, it says my Video Driver wouldn't support it and to find updates! I've found out my driver is out of date and there is a further update for it, but everywhere I go, I cannot find my driver! It is a Radeon IGP 345M at it is version 6.14.10.6458 and I know there is a new update, because I've tried downloading it, but I have to join the website and pay $30 to be a member before I can do any downloads. My graphics is supported by ATI and I have Windows XP SP3, Sony Vaio Laptop. If someone could help me out with this problem, it would be a big help! Thanks.
-Dorky :)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Reporting a thread for technical assistance in any forum other than Malware Removal is a no no...please don't do that again ;)

The best place to find a driver update would be Sony.

DorkyPenguin

Oops. Sorry :p Won't happen again.
I've actually searched Sony pretty well and cannot find Radeon IGP 345M.
I'm not sure if they support it anymore...
-Dorky

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Well, then, my guess is that you aren't going to be able to update it.

Technology flies by all of us :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online