radeon x 1950 pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

replay56

I purchased the x1950 pro. My computer is an MCE 2005. The box says i require a x16 pci express slot. Do i have one and is installing it as simple as inserting it into the slot and instaling the software? Thanks.

Do you know any of your pc specs? I think all of the x1950pro cards have a 6 pin power connection as well and require power both from your mobo as well as more power directly from the psu. The card should come with a 6 pin/molex adapter, so that shouldn't be a problem, but if your psu is only powerful enough to run your current pc, then your new card won't run right.

It is easy, just plug it in and connect the 6pin power connector, turn on the pc and install the drivers from the cd.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online