1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved RadioRage Virus(Malware) [Update Solution]

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by NancyRose123, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NancyRose123

NancyRose123 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Nancy
    Update
    ------------------------
    I found the solution by myself.
    It was kinda hard to figure out how, but I tried some stuff thanks to Google and YouTube.
    And i found out this was a Malware that pop's up random websites to my chrome and I couldn't remove it just by reinstalling and stuff.

So I have a Solution to share with you all.

Solution steps:
    1. Uninstall Chrome (Or whatever program you use to Google search).
    2. Download and install Malwarebytes.
    3. Run Malwarebytes and start Scanning untill it finishes,then if it got results it will ask if they should be quarantined. Then press yes.
    4. Restart your computer.
    5. Install Chrome again and all done.

I hope this helps you!
    ------------------------
    My Question before the solution.
    ------------------------
    I'm having a problem.
    Random website is popping up after some minutes and i can't uninstall the thing that causes it, because i dont know where to find this thing that causes the site to open, i feel like i installed a virus that opens a website every minute when i try to do my business and bothers me alot, is there a way to find the thing that causes it and delete it? I use Chrome and it's not a toolbar or chrome add-on.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211211

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice