RADIUS issues - Connected, but no internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DaveTi

I have TekRADIUS running on Win2k3 Server and I'm connecting to it using a Linksys WRT54GL. After much headache, I have tekRADIUS running fine and approving my Linksys as stated by the RADIUS log that says "authentication sucessfull for user XXX"

Then it takes a minute to aquire a network address, once it does at first it says "Limited or no connectivity" then a few seconds later it says connected. I'm hard line connected to the same router and when I do an IPCONFIG /ALL it gives me all the right information (everything is the same for wireless and wired, except the IP given by DHCP)

With all that said and done, when I remove the hard line to test wireless, I get nothing. I can't even ping the router that gave me the IP in the first place.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online