Radius server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cholam20

Hi all

In our organisation anybody connecting their system to a network port or wireless access point get IP thru DHCP. As the proxy is in bridge mode all the traffic should hit the proxy and hence the http request is solved with out assigning proxy address or I can say its automatic.

our N/W diag

LAN--->core switch-->bluecoat proxy--->sonicwall--->Linkproof load balancer--->ISPS

Now I want any LAN user thru wired or wireless to be authenticated before he connects to internet.

How can it be done in a simple fashion...

i am learning about radius server and directory service sloution.. But still not clear with the concept...

hence please give a solution for this

thanks
Cholam20

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online