1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Raid Bios

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by IRONMAN, Feb 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IRONMAN

IRONMAN Thread Starter

I have an Iwill XP 333R, and I want to flash the raid bios only, is this done the same way as flashing the system bios?

2. active95

active95

yes, the new BIOS should update the onboard raid controller
    no , in case that you have a raid card installed in the PCI slot follow the intructions that came with the new BIOS

3. rwodeo

rwodeo

I don't have the same board as you but I have the Highpoint ata ide Raid contoller like you. The only way I could flash the Raid controller was to update the completed Bios. Are you by any chance trying to load the drivers instead? If you are the updated bios will not help. If so will need to know what OS you have.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/70126

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice