1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

RAIDMAX Sagitta wont turn on

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Demskillzbro365, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Demskillzbro365

Demskillzbro365 Thread Starter

I just bought a used Gaming pc, RAIDMAX Sagitta and it had turned on for a few seconds and powered off, now it wont even givw me any lights or sounds and i have a small feeling it might be the power supply but im not sure

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

RAIDMAX SAGITTA 1 is the name of the case, not the motherboard, any motherboard could have been put in there, something may have come loose during transport, open it up and make sure all your connections are tight, reseat your memory and video card.

3. DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

You might also try unplugging the power cord, letting it sit for 5 minutes, plugging it back in and then trying it. Almost all modern PC's have a 5 volt standby voltage and if it gets screwed up, the PC will do exactly what you describe.

4. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Have you contacted the seller? That would be the very first thing I would do. If there is any warranty on this [used] system, you may void the warranty by messing with it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222150

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice