Rainbow 6 Siege takes too much time to load.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ains.-

Hi, this started happening recently. It takes more than 2 mins to load into a game. If you play this game then you know how the players get. Below are my PC specs pls help me if you can;

MOBO; MSI X470 GAMING PLUS AMD Socket AM4
CPU; AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600
GPU; GTX 1060 - 6gb
RAM; 8gb ram 2666 MT/s
SSD; 120 GB SanDisk SSD PLUS
HDD; 1 TB TOSHIBA HDWD110

Do a checkdisk to see if your hard drive is having problems. 1tb drives tend to develop problems after a year. I have gone thru 2 of them.

Go to Settings > Privacy > Background and turn off some programs that you don't use.

Go to Task Manager > Startup tab and disable some programs that you don't use.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online