1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rainbow Six: Raven Shield-pc Game Demo

Discussion in 'Games' started by [email protected], Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VNAUT26@SI.RR.C

[email protected] Thread Starter

ANYONE OUT THERE FAMILIAR WITH PLAYING THIS DEMO? I WENT THROUGH ALL THE STEPS, BUT WHEN I CLICK ON LAUNCH IT GIVES ME THE USUAL SHORT BLACK SCREEN WITH THE TECHNICAL WORDS SCROLLING DOWN BUT IT DOESN'T THEN PUT ME INTO THE GAME SCREEN. I HAVE THE DISC STILL IN DURING ALL THIS......... WHAT BUTTON SHOULD I PUSH TO PUT ME INTO THE GAME SCREEN............... HOPE I GET A RESPONSE............. IT'S A MULTI- PLAYER, BUT I CHOSE OPTION WHERE I BECOME A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER........................

2. agent_c

agent_c

.. if you are trying to play RavenShield as a single player game .. you can't .. it's only a demo right now (until Feb. hopefully) .. all you can play is the Multiplayer on ubi.com .. do you have a UBI login name .. ??

.. and what CD would you be talking about .. you d/loaded the demo .. and then burnt it to a CD .. and are using that .. ??

.. any more details might be helpful ..

H4x0|2 5uX ..

3. Thoramir

Thoramir

You have the demo configured to run a dedicated server, when setting up the game you should see a check-box that says something to the effect of "Dedicated Server" next to it, uncheck it and then try again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113141

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice