Ralink wireless lan card doesnt exist - Help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Laurawwr

Hi, I'v recently wiped my laptop as it decided not to work for me and have installed windows service pack 3.
My laptop is an E-SYSTEM EI 3101, I'v been on the manufacturers page and it came up with a list of drivers to download for my laptop. One of these was Intel pro wireless but that didn't seem to work, and I know Ralink works as this isn't the first time I'v wiped my laptop.
If anyone could shed some light on my situation it would be extremely appreciated :)

Thanks
Laura.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online