Ram memory

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flyfuy20

:) it was very cheering to discover this site.

can u please tell how can i discover if my RAM is ddr (266 mhz) or not without opening the computer (i got 64 mb RAM)
and is it posible to mix not ddr with a ddr RAM?
Thank u very much
sencierly yours
michael:)

Hi flyfuy20, Welcome to TSG!!
Im not sure but try start, programs, accessories, system tools, look for System Information. I use Sandra now and it takes over the System Information tool.

You can download sisoft sandra std version here, it's freeware, not all tests are enabled but it should show what type of memory you have installed

http://www.sisoftware.demon.co.uk/

As far as mix and match no, ddr ram is 184 pin, sdram dimms are 168 pins, never seen a motherboard that would hold both

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online