Ram Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SmartParts97

I have 512mb of pc2700 ram in my computer right now and i was gonna get another 512 stick of ram but im worried that my 2 peices of ram wont be compatable. I want to get kingston. Do you think that its worth it

Download the CPUz program from this site

Check all the features of your RAM, FSB, Timings and all, you can go and buy a RAM with the exact same features.
Check also the features of your motherboard to learn if the Memory you need is buffer or unbafured, and you can stick a new chip.

Kingston is a very good trademark for RAM chips, i trust her for mine.

you can also go to their site and check what type of memory you can have in you PC (www.kingston.com)

Good Luck on buying the correct RAM i found out for the above after wasting 50 EUR for a chipset of RAM that doesn't feet my M/B;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online