New Random ad pop-ups on google chrome

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lexar

Hey guys, I've been having these pop-ups of ads and clickbait on google chrome, especially when browsing YouTube: https://imgur.com/d5nwtTF

The pop-ups started appearing when I visited a site that i thought was for google maps that kept on forcing me to click allow on the top left of the search bar.

Once the ads started appearing, I closed the browser and ran a full scan using Trend Micro Maximum Security anti-virus, which turned up with no malware on my computer.

The ads are still appearing and I would really like some advise on how to remove them!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online