Random crashing and problems with soundmax 7.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MattHobbs

Hi All,

I've just built a new gaming pc which has its up's and downs (unfortinutely). The spec is as follows:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 975 @ 3.33GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM (Corsirr ddr3 2000Mhz

Hard Drive: 1 TB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series
Monitor: LG Flatron W2252TQ
Sound Card: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Speakers/Headphones: VideoLogic 5.1 setup

Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard (old one with LCD)
Mouse: Razer Lachesis 4000DPI
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Motherboard: Asus p6t7 WS Super computer

So I thought it's a pretty beasty machine, all running off an 800w powersupply.

It plays games on full graphics with nooooooo problems at all, super FPS the lot, the downside is that it randomly crashes after around 30mins ish. I've checked the temp of the graphics core and cpu's and they are all at a reasonable 30-50oC. I've re-formatted windows with a legit copy of win 7 ult, i just can't work out why its crashing.

Any ideas?

I also have a soundmax 7.1 built in sound card to the asus motherboard but I can't manage to get it work properly through WMPlayer or winamp (although on old setup I could).

All help appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online