Random French letters appear when I use keyboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fred2028

So this has been happening on and off since I upgraded to Vista from XP. It's only been going on in Fire Fox. When I type somewhere, this text box for example, sometimes a small letter E with a downhill accent pops up instead of the ' key. After restarting Fire Fox the problem is fixed. Any ideas what this may be?

This probably has commonality with your other issue, that unless you load all the Toshiba Vista drivers that pertain to your model.

There are many variations to the A100 and we don't know which is yours, but there seems to be a good level of Vista support for many.

fred2028

kiwiguy said:
This probably has commonality with your other issue, that unless you load all the Toshiba Vista drivers that pertain to your model.

There are many variations to the A100 and we don't know which is yours, but there seems to be a good level of Vista support for many.
Oh mine is A100 PSAA8C-0FH00E

fred2028

kiwiguy said:
And have you loaded all Vista chipset drivers for it from Toshiba ?
Sorry what's the difference between a chipset driver and a driver? I looked for "chipset" drivers on Toshiba's site and found none.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online