Random key pressing

Marcus.thorne475

So i was playing call of duty on my pc the other day then all of a sudden my computer went crazy and started pressing the wasd keys repeatedly, it was pausing the game and moving my character. So i went off the game and my computer was still pressing all these buttons without me touching a thing, it was typing 'dasdasssad2wadasdsdsdawdsdsdadwasdwawsda' in the cortana search bar. I've reset my windows, re-installed the game, deleted the keyboard drivers and re-installed them but i don't think that fully fixed the issue, i don't seem to have random key pressing at the moment but for some reason when i'm playing call of duty my character will crouch when i press the c key but when i press it again he doesn't want to stand back up, i know that the key binding are all correct in game but this issue arised after my computer spazzed out, which leads me to think that something is still not right with my computer. My computer is brand new and i built it myself so i'm worried i may have set it up wrong but i'm hoping its just a windows error.

Any thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online