Random message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hitman5645

I get this random message when I go to play anything in windows media player. even if I click on a file thats connected to windows media player, I get this message and my explorer crashes. HELP????

Attachments

No specific single issue causes that error, but if it only occurs in that application, uninstall and reinstall it.

It is simply saying that it has been sent to an invalid area of memory. That can be a hardware problem (RAM etc) but most likely a software problem, where a referenced location instruction is corrupt.

Hitman5645

so your telling me to deleted all movies that I have. Divx / xvid and what not.

Hitman5645

ever since I disabled Dr. Watson this is been happening any one know where I can reinstall it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online