1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Random Music

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by petercan, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. petercan

petercan Thread Starter

My PC is playing random music and talking and various times throughout the day. I have taken it back to factory condition but this has helped the problem.I have run various anti-malware,but it has not helped the latest being Malwareby.I am fairly new to computing and fairly old but would appreciate any help as this is driving me mad.

Regards Peter:(

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Doing a full system restore rules out any virus or malware. Does this problem occur immediately after doing a factory restore?

3. petercan

petercan Thread Starter

No problem was there before I done the system restore and also after it, like I have just put my computer on now after a few minutes music played and then stopped.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

When you do a full factory restore, you remove everything that was installed or configured after you bought the computer. What I'm asking is did the mysterious music start playing immediately after you did a full factory restore? If it didn't, then you're doing something after that (installing a program, configuring something, etc.) that's causing this problem. It should be pretty easy to figure out what that is.

If the problem is occurring immediately after you do a full factory restore, as in the problem starts happening right after the first reboot, then I don't have a technical explanation for the problem.

5. petercan

petercan Thread Starter

thanks for your help

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!