Random PC Reboots

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Saltfree

Hello...

I'm having random reboots from my custom built PC. I've swapped video cards, and ran a ram test for over 6 hours with no issues. The reboots are completely random and sometimes go a week or so without happening. Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.40 GHz
8 GB ram (Corsair Vengance)
Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 (I've also swapped this with a GTX 460 and the problem still occurs)
Corsair HX 650 Power Supply
Z87M Gaming Motherboard (nothing overclocked)

Directly after reboot I've ran my Bios and CPU temps are fine (40 degrees C).

I've posted a .jpg of the errors from the event log.

Let me know what else you can reccommend I try. Thanks in advance.

-Mark-

Attachments

Saltfree

Oh, I've also plugged the pc directly into the wall (no power supply) to eliminate that as well... Any ideas anyone?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online