random physical memory dumps

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dogrosie

i use my pc for games and every so ofton (few times a month) i get a physical memory dump. the hard drives all click and the blue screen is only displayed for a split second before reboot, so that is all i have managed to read.

my specs are:

3200+ xp
1gb ocz plat
2x40gb and 1x13gb
6800gt
msi nforce2
antec smartpower 450w

i have run memtest overniht and it passed 20 times with no errors, but i thought physical memory dump was a ram problem?? my motherboard is on its last legs also and i wish to upgrade to a64 but want to keep the current ram

any help will be much appreciated(y)

Need a bit more info about the the problem?? and there seams to be more than one. please follow up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online