1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

random speedfan question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by valis, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valis

valis Moderator Thread Starter

Trying to track down a glitch in a dell opti 745, about the only thing I've not checked is the PSU. I've used speedfan in the past, know that sometimes it's not the most accurate tool out there; this time, however, there are no readings for the PSU on the app. I'm guessing this means that the PSU is definitely shot, but I am not 100% certain. Any input?

thanks,

v

2. fang508

fang508

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the readings from speedfan taken from sensors in the mobo? Would it be rational to say the mobo might have a problem? Unless of course you have already tested it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1096513

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice