Randomly flickering/ glitching screen on linx 12x64

Osteoarch

Hello,

Hope you can help - I'm not sure what's wrong, so I hope this is in the right category...

I'm having an issue with my Linx 12x64 2-in-1 tablet PC. Randomly during use, the screen will start to flicker/ glitch, frequently but randomly when I move the mouse or scroll on the screen/ click/ do anything.

It's exactly the same issue shown here:
https://www.tenforums.com/graphic-c...t-moving-white-stripes-screen-img-thread.html
But the link posted in the thread won't work for me (i've tried chrome, brave and IE), and I can't find any more that are the same.

It gets so bad that I can't use the laptop as the screen is glitching off or flashing whenever I do anything. It'll usually start doing it after I've been working on the laptop for an hour or so, but sometimes sooner, and occasionally it will get better if I restart the laptop, but it always returns eventually. It often happens when I have an office document open (predominantly word or excel), but has also happened while doing other things too, like surfing the web.

During the flickering/ glitching, the screen will go black with lots of little flickering white lines, in a pattern of roughly 4 columns. It is identical to the one I noted above. I've already done some research trying to fix it, so far I have tried:
- restoring the laptop
- resetting the laptop
- uninstalling/ reinstalling the monitor and display drivers
- updating drivers (monitor, display, computer)
- reinstalling windows 10
- uninstalling and reinstalling office
- using a different mouse/ no mouse
- working with less windows/ tabs running
- working while laptop is plugged in/ not plugged in

None of these things seemed to make a difference - the problem always happened again. I've also tried emailing/ calling linx tablet support but get no answer.

It's a standard linx 12x64, specs:
- windows 10
- 64 bit quad-core Intel atom processor
- 4GB ram/64gb storage
- 1.44ghz processor speed
- integrated graphics card etc.

I'd be really, really grateful for some help! It's becoming an absolute nightmare working from home at the moment.

Thanks,
Harriet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online