range in a report

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wdisneymom

I have a report with students ages ( 10, 11,12,13,14,etc)
I want to make a report angd have an age range like (0-10, 11-13,14-17 etc)
How is the best way to do this

If you are use'n Excel, I would use the VLOOKUP, allthough someone else might have an easier way.. I attached a sample...

Basilcy in your "Age Range" field you would do a VLOOKUP with your Age Range Tables.

Code:
=VLOOKKUP(B2,Age,2,FALSE)
Where Age would be the label for your Age Range Tables.

Hope I helped.

Attachments

You can separate the people by age using queries (the attached is in Access 97, you can convert it).

Attachments

Glad to help - reports can get more tricky - just let us know if you need more assistance! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online