1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rank function

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by lamont.isom, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lamont.isom

lamont.isom Thread Starter

Please see attached. Need formula that will look down column F, rank from absolute highest to absolute lowest and look down column G and rank from absolute highest to absolute lowest and copy top 10, or whatever selected ranking of list to different worksheet. Please note Rank Function formula in column H and column I. Thanks.
    Lamont

Attached Files:

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    I think you need to ask a moderator to move this topic to the Software & Hardware -> Business Applications forum, using the "Report" button in your post.

The Tips & Tricks forum is for sharing tips and tricks that you know of with other members.

3. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    What if you sort the range A1:I25 for column 'Tot Cs Rank' and 'Tot $'s Rank' both ascending

It gives a general idea you can then just record and then edit a macro that will select only the top 10 and copy that range to another worksheet.

Of course this only ranks each column separately, wht do you mean by 'absolute ra'nking'?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915704

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice