RapidShare - The world's biggest 1-Click Webhoster

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shamou

Can anyone tell me if: "RapidShare-The world's biggest 1-Click Webhoster"(http://rapidshare.de/) is safe to use and also if it is allowed in TSG to share files.
Shamou

Before this thread gets locked (and I'm sure it will), Rapidshare is only as safe as the file you're downloading. The site itself is fine, but just with any P2P sharing site/program, there could easily be viruses or other malware in the files too.

In response to your second question, I don't think it's a problem to share files here as long as:
1. It's not on a P2P site/program. Instead, link to the developer's site where it can be downloaded from.
2. Is legally available to download and distribute for free. Once again, just link to the developer's site.

Shamou

Hello Selppinevoli
I certainly do not want to do anything illegal. It is just that I have a beautiful attachment of pictures set to music (2Mg) that I wanted to share in TSG. That attachment probably has been around the world five times and there is no clue as to who made it or where it is from. As for P2P stuff, I don't know anything about it and don't want to know either:p That stuff scares me and that is why I was asking about this file hosting site.
Shamou

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online