1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rasman.dll Problem..

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Merto, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Merto

Merto Thread Starter

I get errors such as:

C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

This is the error which pops up at the start up of programs when i log on... Like ares.exe - bad image.
    I went in system32.. and rasman.dll was there but was 0kb.. and when opened had nothing written in it...
    I thought i shouldnt replace it with another rasman.dll as it could cause my computer damage...

What can i do i really need help.. i dont want to play around with the system32 alot as it could really do something to my computer...

Need Help... Please atleast try...:(
    Merto.

2. Merto

Merto Thread Starter

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.. THIS ERROR IS ANNOYING ME...
    My Rasman.dll is 0kb...
    Should i replace it?

3. kenny111111

kenny111111

hello
    I would replace it. the worse that could happen is you have to take it back out.

do you have a way of replacing it?

good luck (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/888169