1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Raven Shield vs. Nvidia TNT2 Pro AGP Card

Discussion in 'Games' started by Vision2766, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vision2766

Vision2766 Thread Starter

Hi Guys,

First time here and I'm more desperate than a virgin on his wedding day. I just purchased Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (hoping to split a few wigs today). I found out that it does not support my video card (gulp!) Is there a patch or anything that I can do besides buying a new video card?

Thanks
    Vision

2. McTimson

McTimson

Unless someone has made a third-party patch that somehow simulates hardware T&L, then no, I'm afraid the only way to get it to work is by getting a newer video card.

3. Vision2766

Vision2766 Thread Starter

Okay, can you recommend a good gaming video card for my system. I am working with:

906 AMD Mhz
    380 ram of memory
    80 Gig
    NVidia TNT2 Pro AGP card with 32M SDRAM

Thanks in Advance...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331114

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice