Razeware

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

B_slyh

I have a really big problem with razeware. It poped up onto my computers desktop about a month ago and ever since i have been trying all different kinds of spyware detectors to get rid of it. But the most effective was the adaware it was able to i guess get rid of razeware because when i had done a scan and then rebooted my computer the razeware ad was gone but now all i see is white and then it will flicker to gray and then back to white and i cannot do anything to get rid of it. I have tried to change the desktop backround but alls that does is change the backround behind the stupid white and gray stuff. So if anybody has had this happen to them or knows how to get it to go away please e-mail me asap, i would really appreciate it. thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online