1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

RCA/RF Modulator

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Jonffm, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jonffm

Jonffm Thread Starter

Hi, need some advise!

I am currently using a Philips Headline Multi-Modulator and require a new one, but for all my efforts, I can't seem to find a new one! It doesn't need to be the same, but requires 6x RCA inputs, and 1x RF outputs.

Anyone know about this stuff? Help would be much appriciated.

2. mtzlplex

mtzlplex Account Closed

I just looked on ebay, got 2200 results for rf modulator, surely there is one there to suit your need.

3. Jonffm

Jonffm Thread Starter

Not really the advise i'm looking for.

Looking for someone who knows what they're talking about with this stuff and can actually give some proper advise.

4. hewee

hewee

Post model number of the old Philips Headline Multi-Modulator so it can help others know what you had and they can know what your talking about a lot better.

5. Jonffm

Jonffm Thread Starter

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a model number on the chassis, which is annoying as hell (as I could simply search or a like-for-like replacement)

It's basically gt 6 RCA inputs coming from our sky boxes, with one RF output that leads to a fibre optic modulator. The best I seem to be able to find has 4 RCA inputs, but there must still be models that allow 6....it'd be a pain in the bum otherwise as I'd need to get two 4-inputs if not!

Basically this; http://www.amazon.com/RCA-CRF940-Mo...&qid=1344754313&sr=1-10&keywords=rf+modulator

But with 6 inputs and less ****! Even better is if it could fit into server racking as mine currently does.

6. Frank4d

Frank4d Trusted Advisor

7. hewee

hewee

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064575