Rdr

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RDR

I have a compaq presario windows 98 with Rockwell HCF 56k data fax pci modem driver size 5872 bytes. can I up grade this pc by installing windows me. and will it take it in without any problems. please let me know asap. thanks

RDR

RDR said:
I have a compaq presario windows 98 with Rockwell HCF 56k data fax pci modem driver size 5872 bytes. can I up grade this pc by installing windows me. and will it take it in without any problems. please let me know asap. thanks
I have windows 98 on compaq presario pc with Rockwell HCF 56k data fax pci modem driver size 5872 can I upgrade this pc to windows me by installing a windows me restore disk, and will it take without causing any problems. please give answer asap.

bonk

Banned
Welcome,

A Restore disk is exactly what is says and it will only work with the PC it came with.

In my option going from 98 to ME is not really an upgrade....just my option

RDR

how can I remove the internet explorer from windows 98. I have tried by using the add/remove system but will not remove it. i dont like it, its causing problems. i am using a different browser the Avant browser which is ok except it has a browser helper called about:blank which i wish could remove it from my pc. any tips to these questions, please help asap. thanks RDR

bonk

Banned
sounds like you have pick up something I would post a Hijack Log in the Security Section to get help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online