1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

re: Partition Magic issues

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by fallsoff, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallsoff

fallsoff Thread Starter

Hello,
    Newbie here. I have Partition Magic 8. bought it new and have rarely used it. Now I have errors about files missing and I cannot install the product at all. Norton ignores service requests_they now own and sell PM. Their site mentions the product for sale, but there is no support listing for it on the email form dropdown product list. The specific error messages are not found in any of the support docs. They have ignored me for over a week and I have an overloaded partition on an XP machine.

Two questions: [1] Isn't there a Linux distro that is simple to run with gparted to resize partitions? Can someone set me straight on which distro should be easiest to use?

[2] How in the devil do i get assistance from Norton. The specific error medssages are not on the disks help area, nor are they shown on the Norton site.

I am really pissed at Nortons lack of support. I have only used the app 4 or 5 times over the years I have had it and now it wont work at all.
    TIA,
    Fallsoffmotorcycle

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644488

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice