Read Me Folder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wolfeymole

Hi All
This is not a problem as such and if this is not the right arena for this post then, mods, feel free to allocate it to the correct area.

I recently finished some repairs to a laptop belonging to a lass who works in my local pub.
She is very illiterate, as she freely admits, when it comes to computers, she didn't even know what os she was running when I asked her. This is not to slight her by any means.
What I thought about doing was making a "Read Me" folder on the desktop containing important "Things to do" ie; defrag regularly, clean out temp internet files etc.
She's running ME at the moment and I wondered if any readers have any ideas of their own that I could incorporate in to this read me folder.
As always, yours
:D
Wolfey

Wolfeymole

A good link Surreal thanks mate
I will edit it it so it will not appear complicated to her.
Wolfey

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online